Pixiu Capital Holdings Limited is committed to protect the privacy interest of those who have provided us with their information and to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. In doing so, we will ensure compliance by our staff with high standard of security and confidentiality.
Pixiu Capital Holdings Limited understands that the privacy and security of your personal and account information are important to you. We adhere to confidentiality standards that are designed to protect your personal information.
From time to time, it is necessary for clients who are individuals to supply Pixiu Asset Management Limited with data which are personal data (“Data”) for the purposes of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the laws of Hong Kong).
From time to time it is necessary for persons trying to gain access to the web-site or part thereof to supply their personal data. The purposes which such data may be used are as follows:
- For identifying the person visiting or browsing or gaining access to the web-site or that part of the web-site
- For statistical purpose
- For direct marketing purpose
- For meeting the requirements to make disclosure under the requirements of any legal and/or regulatory requirements or court orders binging on the Company
- For purposes relating or incidental thereto.
Personal data collected will be kept confidential but the Company may provide, transfer, disclose or exchange such personal data to its holding company, subsidiaries, related companies and affiliated companies (“Group”) and also such companies which have undertaken to keep such information confidential.
Under and in accordance with the terms of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap. 486 (“the Ordinance”), any individual has the right to:
- Check whether the Group holds data about him/her and the right of access to such data;
- Require the Group to correct any data relating to him/her which is inaccurate;
- Ascertain the Group’s policies and practices in relation to data and to be informed of the kind of personal data held by the Group.
Requests for access to data or correction of data or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of data held should be addressed to:
Pixiu Capital Holdings Limited
32/F, Henley Building,
5 Queen’s Road,
Central, Hong Kong
Telephone: +852 3978 1000
Fax: +852 3468 5638